Friday, October 18, 2013

Back to basics : White shirt & Jeans













Im so sorry ladies , I've been busy lately I dont have time to take a good shot of my daily outfit , Im trying to keep up though . 
  So back to basics : from shirt to short , from plain to printed and from fitted to oversized . First on my list is white shirt . You can always look good on a simple white shirt , you just have to choose the right accessories or right pair of jeans , skirt or shorts . Then second on my list : Jeans . Personally Im a jeans kind of person because I find it comfortable to wear and easy to pair with any top . You can look classy with jeans and peplum top & sexy heels & leather clutch or jeans and crop top & gladiator sandals & sling bag . See from simple to classy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment