Monday, March 17, 2014

Haigh waist denim -Croptop-Black ( GALS NIGHT OUT )









   Friends. They are the one that keeps your secrets , makes you laugh , listen to your series of heart broken stories and most of all , they are the one who loves to go out and just walk with you .

   This is a Saturday date night with my gals ( TISH && ABBY ) .  Tish is my sister in blood and Abby is my spiritual sister and I love them both .
   For this night , I finally wore this  high-waisted denim jeans . I think a friend of my mom gave this to me when I was young but its too big for me back then . I paired it with a white crop top shirt and black studed cut-out shoes . I dont wear too much accessories just two rings and earrings , leather bag and black belt. I'm banging my not combed hair and kissing my red lipstick all the way :)
   creepy right ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment